Friday, January 8, 2016

Milenium Falcon Artwork

I don't know about you, but we are big Star Wars fans in this house.  This year, for DH birthday, I surprised him with this beauty.
Star Wars 
"12 Parsecs" by Jeremiah Kille 
48x60in


His childhood friend, Jeremiah Kille, painted this and it is hanging in a famous gallery, White Walls in SF.  I loved it so much, I ordered a print for Rob.  Here it is at home on our wall.






Funny thing, he ordered this one for the house earlier this December, also in the SF White Walls showing.  I can't wait for this one to be framed and displayed next to the "12 Parsecs" print.

Star Wars 
"The Great Migration" by Jeremiah Kille 
36x36in


Did I tell you that we loved Star Wars?  Yep, big fans.  So fun to honor the "inner nerd" that creates our family dynamic.  Hey, didn't you know?  Geek is Chic!


Disney World 2015

Disney World 2015



I highlighted Jeremiah previously on this blog, find more of his art here:
Jeremiah Kille Post

No comments:

Post a Comment