Monday, January 11, 2016

Illustration on Photographs

I have a great project that I am working on.  I'm so excited.  It's something that I have been wanting to do for a while and I found the perfect medium/process for it.  A visual playground that mixes the real with the imagination.  
Inspired by the artist behind snarlik.se, Johan Thornquist, I have been re infused with creative drive.
While I continue to be elusive about the project, please enjoy my inspiration and his work!




The above photo is obviously after the filter has been added and the illustration too.  I ♥ them.  So moody and whimsical.  Just the inspiration that I need for my project! Here are some more of the creatively enticing before and after's. 


















Here are a few more artists who are using this process to bring their photographs to life. 

Doodle Mosters by Ryan Boyle













No comments:

Post a Comment