Friday, June 27, 2014

Hooray for Etsy: Apples and Oats

Looking for additions to my gallery wall made me stumble across this fabulous photographer on Etsy.   Apples and Oats, based in Utah, has beautiful horse and farm picturesque scenes.  Since I am a country girl in disguise, I was raised in Utah but not the rural part, I immediately fell for the black and white poetry in motion of a horse on the move.

Framed and centered on my wall it accomplishes a few design functions.  It is a fantastic black and white photo that makes my gallery wall more sophisticated.  It also meets Feng Shui standards of both running horses and black and white in the career area.  But the most important function of all is that I truly adore this photography print.  It touches my heart.  And THAT is the most important part of design and art collecting.  


Apples and Oats
Apples and Oats

Apples and Oats

Apples and Oats


Apples and Oats

Apples and Oats

Apples and Oats


Apples and Oats

Apples and Oats

Apples and Oats
I can almost feel the calming country air, can't you?

Don't forget to support your favorite artists.  Hooray for Etsy.

xoxo
~Shelby

No comments:

Post a Comment