Monday, May 19, 2014

Rock and Gem Show


I went to my first ever Rock and Gem Show this past weekend and it rocked my world.  Seriously, I loved every second of it.  Rows and rows of beads and rocks and all kinds of wonderful shiny things for the eyes to take in.  Although I am not yet a jewelry maker, I was wowed by it all.
"Died and gone to bead heaven?" umm...absolutely.

Here are a couple images that I sneakily took so you could also enjoy it too! 
  
 

 

.

 

Color, color everywhere! I am so thrilled with the day that I just have to share my favorite finds.  Amethyst geode with layers of moss and blue lace agate.  There is some white quartz and calcite layered in there too.  I found the deep blue drusy and immediately snatched it up.  It looks amazing on my gold chain.  I'm feeling very sparkly and ready for summer!



 


Thanks for taking a peek. Rock on! 

xoxo
~Shelby

No comments:

Post a Comment