Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Oil Painting for Sierra College

I have been knee deep in school this past few months.  Luckily, I took one art class!  Oil painting.
Just like my illustration class, I have been very impressed with my instructor at our little community College.  We have managed to pump out four paintings (I'll be sharing them later) in the four week of instruction and I have learned enormously from each one.  I have also learned a ton of information and art appreciation from my seasoned teacher. James Albertson.

Check out some of his work:  His work is so colorful and creative. He puts a very intriguing and thought provoking spin on reality through use of childlike colors and scenarios.  I feel like his pieces all have a little piece of treasure in the unexpected throughout each painting.

 






No comments:

Post a Comment