Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Ikat Lake

Over the summer I was able to sneak away and do some oil painting. I just added this one, my favorite, to the Etsy shop.  I was finally able to scan it, since I took advantage of the big scanner at my school.  And now I am able to share with you.  It was so nice to have a little time to paint in the garden....especially with a glass of wine.  What a great summer activity. I am looking forward to more of that next year.

I am especially happy with this painting, so happy in fact that I am keeping for my bedroom.  I love that it is so multi dimensional.  I really can get lost in it.  Although I am keeping the original,  I am  selling prints of this bad boy.  So if you love it like me, please buy a print.  The proceeds go to funding  more wine induced works of art in my garden!
 
Ikat Lake

No comments:

Post a Comment