Monday, September 10, 2012

The Circus is in Town





I had the pleasure. Yes, the pure child-like euphoric pleasure of seeing the circus this weekend.  I don't know about you, but I love me some circus.  Seriously, I do.  I was on the edge of my seat while they were performing those tricky horse gymnastics routines.  My heart was a thumpin', and it wasn't because the men were all wearing tights.  Rob was equally impressed with the gymnastics, Cirque du Soleil style. {Why does that not surprise me?}  And Little B was in heaven with her circus elephant inspired sno-cone.





In celebration of the "Greatest Show on Earth", I just have to share some fabulous circus inspired Etsy finds.

Let's Join the Circus Print
Circus Cat Clown
Circus Art Typography Print

Folk Art Circus Wagon
Vintage Circus Marquee Star

Circus Strong Men Wooden Toys

Lion Tamer Wooden Circus Toy


Vintage Trapeze Necklace
Welcome to the Circus Wall Decal
Circus Buttons
Dancing Circus Bear Tee
Vintage Circus Tee
Printable for Circus Party
Circus Animal Plates
Circus Tea Towels
Circus Pillow Cover
Circus Bunting
Circus Plush Dolls

Circus Strong Man Plush

Ringmaster Plush
 And a drool worthy circus inspired room...


Love the ceiling.

No comments:

Post a Comment